Life lessons part XVII by W Blix
We write the life lessons that make the whole world sing.
We write the life lessons of love and special thing.
We write the life lessons that make the young girls cry.
We write the life lessons, We write the life lessons.
340. The fourth biggest problem with Tromsø is the architecture.
339. A gentleman announces his intentions.
338. Tell the world how you feel with the sound of a gat.
337. You should watch Rocky IV atleast once a day.
336. What do you call a ginger getting an abortion? A crime stopper.
335. Don’t ask people to defend the shameful lowlands of the way they’re drifting gloomily through time.
334. Ladies love a guy waiting for them in the rain.
333. Communism is the final logic of the dehumanization of man.
332. Make sure you are advertiser friendly.
331. When you’re rich enough, you can wear whatever you want.
330. The weak fall, but the strong and ready will remain and never go under!
329. Pay it forward.
328. There’s more to being a man than just shopping for fancy outfits.
327. To love someone is to confront them with their own worthlessness.
326. Stay positive and test negative.
325. Always thank the academy.
324. First you’ll need a declaration of war. That way, everything you do will be nice and legal.
323. If you can’t beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
322. Get your freak on.
321. For democracy, any man would give his only begotten son.
Hugs and kisses.