Life lessons part XI by W Blix
The future is now!
220. Tromsø is a breeding ground for damn commies.
219. There’s nothing wrong with quoting someone who doesn’t know what they’re talking about.
218. You wanna have a really big party? you’ve gotta have some little people.
217. It’s always hammertime.
216. How do you get a redhead to argue with you? Say something.
215. Don’t hate Monday, make Monday hate you.
214. You gotta risk it to get the biscuit.
213. Communism is a hateful thing, and a menace to peace and organized government.
212. You can never have enough flashlights.
211. Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.
210. You never know how strong and ready you are until being strong and ready is the only choice you have.
209. It is impossible to make a good spy movie.
208. No longer talk at all about the kind of man that a good man ought to be, but be such.
207. Can’t get along, might as well get it on.
206. More cowbell!
205. Marry someone who looks sexy while disappointed.
204. Trying is the first step towards failure.
203. It’s not whether you win or lose, but whether you win!
202. You don’t observe a dance class, you dance a dance class.
201. Boldly go.
Make like a tree and get out of here.