Life lessons part XXIX by W Blix
Nineteen in the clip and one in the hole. W Blix is about to make some bodies turn cold…
580. Let your hatred Tromsø for fuel you.
579. It’s easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they’ve been fooled.
578. Real Gs move in silence like lasagna.
577. If you keep screaming your name, it forces the assailant to acknowledge you as a human.
576. Nothing good ever happens on a playground near the Vatican.
575. No guts, no glory!
574. Assert your dominance by putting a few decorative pillows in your husband’s truck.
573. Socialism, communism, and fascism are the political manifestations of unachievable ideals, carried to genocidal extremes.
572. When the thought of someone’s decapitated head upsets you, that is love.
571. A key component to enjoying free time is money.
570. Put the pussy on the chainwax!
569. If one avoids the hard sciences, college is pretty easy.
568. You can’t shampoo away sin.
567. America needs another big lake.
566. Live large.
565. LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!
564. Throwing acid is wrong, in some people’s eyes.
563. It is deeply satisfying to win a prize in front of a lot of people.
562. You gotta funk it up until it knocks you down. And when you’ve funked enough, make sure you pass it around.
561. Roll the dice. Feel the fear in your enemy’s eyes.
Hugs and kisses.