Life lessons part XXIV by W Blix
Spittin the truth hot n hard…
480. Tromsø is Norway’s asshole.
479. The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit.
478. Fuck tha Police
477. People who refer to Marky Mark as “Mark Wahlberg” are the worst people in the world.
476. Why have a comfort zone if you can’t hang out in it all the time?
465. It be tight if everyone was chill to each other.
475. Atmosphere is 80% lighting, the other half is sound and a few smells.
474. You’re not a real Feminist unless you know all the WNBA teams.
473. A communist is like a crocodile: when it opens its mouth you cannot tell whether it is trying to smile or preparing to eat you up.
472. Figure out how to chase your blues away.
471. Get that paper.
470. Opportunity doesn’t make appointments, you have to be strong and ready when it arrives.
469. Get in the pit and try to love someone!
468. You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry.
467. The problem with political jokes is they get elected.
466. If you remember the 60s you weren’t there.
464. Meth is a summer drug.
463. It ain’t how hard you hit, it’s how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done.
462. Dance like you dont need the money.
461. To the end.
Hugs and kisses.