Life lessons part XXVI by W Blix
Here’s to feelin’ good all the time.
520. Get some rubber duckies.
519. There’s more to life than making shallow, fairly obvious observations.
518. Weddings are a great place to meet chicks.
517. “We have to talk” are the four worst words in the english language.
516. Generally speaking, you don’t need any extra incentive to murder a dry cleaner.
515. Mother Nature’s a mad scientist.
514. Breaking up is like knocking over a Pepsi machine. You can’t do it in one push. You gotta rock it back and forth a few times, and then it goes over.
513. If you’ve got means and ability, that’s a pretty good combination.
512. You gotta have a buffer zone.
511. It’s not enough to get there. you gotta make good time.
510. It’s not the size of the opponent, it’s, the ferocity.
509. It’s tough keeping your feet dry when you’re kicking in a skull.
508. There’s nothing more pathetic than a grown man who’s afraid of a woman.
507. Everything comes down to toilet paper.
506. Scoring some big points with the man upstairs is what it’s all about.
505. Respect a good coma.
504. Appreciate the erotic qualities of the salted cured meats.
503. The toll road of denial is a long and dangerous one. The price? Your soul!
502. Swing with the best of them.
501. When the naysayers “nay” you pick up your pace. You say nothing’s going to stop Us so get out of Our face. We’re having adventures all over the place…