Life lessons part XXX: Sweet Sixteen Edition by W Blix
You’re in the Blix Zone!
600. Have a triple X old time!
599. Surf the net. There’s a lot of information there.
598. Express yourself
597. Send them to charm school.
596. Learn as little as you can. ‘Cause when you know things, people ask you to do things. And then, everyone starts coming to you with their problems.
595. You gotta roll with the punches to get to what’s real.
594. Make sure you have on a smashing blouse.
593. The epitome of white privilege is the luxury of believing that real communism has never been tried.
592. They can’t smell tequila on your breath on a video conference call.
591. The boy with the cold hard cash is always mister right.
590. There are two things we should always be 1. strong and 2. ready. When you are strong, you are always ready and when you are ready you usually realize that you are strong. Waiting for perfection is not an answer, one cannot say “I will be ready when I am perfect” because then you will never be ready, rather one must say “I am strong and I am ready just like this right now, how and who I am.
589. Find him fast. Kill him slow.
588. Anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.
587. If you are going to sin, sin against Odin, not the bureaucracy. Odin will forgive you but the bureaucracy won’t.
586. If you interrupt a wedding, the speech better be good.
585. He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life.
584. Book a one-way ticket to flavortown!
583. It doesn’t matter how many times you have failed to win it. The only thing that matters is winning it!
582. Some dance to remember, some dance to forget.
581. Kick some ass, get the girl, and try to look dope while you do it.
We live for this shit.