Life lessons part XV by W Blix
Hide your kids, hide your wife. It’s life lessons.
300. The second biggest problem with Tromsø is the dialect.
299. If it rhymes, it chimes.
298. Any man with two hands has a fighting chance.
297. It’s not enough to be legit, you have to be to legit to quit.
296. How do you save a ginger from drowning? Take your foot off its head.
295. Don’t wait for the apocalypse, become the apocalypse.
294. Sometimes you just have to agree to disagree and grab some pussy.
293. The trouble with socialism is that eventually you run out of other people’s money.
292. Anything’s a dildo if you’re brave enough.
291. It’s a kind of spiritual snobbery that makes people think they can be happy without money.
290. There’s only one certainty in life; a strong and ready man stands above and conquers all!
289. Girls just wanna have fun.
288. History defines men by moments… and shit.
287. Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
286. Don’t let school interfere with your education.
285. A boyband must have five members.
284. Just pick a dead end and chill out till you die.
283. The winner takes it all.
282. Guilty feet have got no rhythm.
281. Drink the blood of your vanquished enemy and move on.
Hugs and kisses.