Life lessons part XXXIII by W Blix
Better put your shades on, honey. We’re bringing the heat!
660. Tromsø is just awful.
659. If you don’t read the newspaper you are uninformed, if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed.
658. Da game is to be sold, not to be told.
657. Don’t follow your dreams. Just ask where they’re goin’, and hook up with them later.
656. It is fun to have fun, but you have to know how.
655. Make fire or get fired.
654. Gotta keep your hair, heels, and standards high!
653. If We don’t stand up for others when they’re persecuted, We lose the right to complain when it’s done to Us.
652. You congratulate the groom. You offer the bride best wishes.
651. It is better to piss in the sink, than to sink in the piss.
650. Hardships don’t wait until you’re strong and ready.
649. Cool guys don’t look at explosions.
648. Men argue. Nature acts.
647. Between the mighty and the modest, truth is the great leveler.
646. It’s hard being pretty and white.
645. Act like you belong.
644. You’re doomed if you don’t have a killer catchphrase.
643. Live to win!
642. The answer to “Shall We dance?” is always “Yes!”
641. The Ukraine is strong!
Hugs and kisses.