Life lessons part XXXI by W Blix
Sing it, sister!
620. Sometimes even a picnic’s no picnic.
619. Often times in life there are problems, and just as often there are solutions. Booyaka!
618. If you show up with Ring Dings and Pepsi, you become the biggest hit of the party.
617. Love is spice with many tastes. A dizzying array of textures… and moments.
616. When you ask someone about their relationship and they touch their face, you know it’s not going too well.
615. Get it on with your bad self!
614. It’s hard enough to meet a woman you dislike, much less like.
613. The most unattractive world leader of all time is Brezhnev.
612. If it wasn’t for the toilet, there would be no books.
611. You don’t sell the steak, you sell the sizzle!
610. Talk the talk and walk the walk.
609. It’s tough keeping your feet dry when you’re strolling through a dewy meadow.
608. Men can sit through the most boring movie if there’s even the slightest possibility that a woman will take her top off.
607. Fight dirty.
606. Dress based on mood.
605. Thou who cureth, can maketh ill.
604. The first thing you’re gonna need is a driver.
603. We’re living in a society!
602. You don’t wanna meet the people that are in the market for a used van.
601. You gotta intimidate when you’re on the mound.