Life lessons part XXV by W Blix
Do you have the time to listen to Us whine – about nothing and everything all at once?
500. People who support Tromsø Idrettslag are the worst people in the world.
499. If it’s free, it’s advice; if you pay for it, it’s counseling; if you can use either one, it’s a miracle.
498. Check yo self before you wreck yo self
497. Listen, smile, agree.. Then do whatever you were gonna do anyway.
496. Sometimes you’re the windshield. Sometimes you’re the bug.
495. Respect the man in the ice cream van!
494. Chicks dig scars.
493. Communism is a cow of many; well milked and badly fed.
492. If you don’t have the balls to say it twice, don’t say it once.
491. You lose some and win some, long as the outcome is income.
490. Victory favours neither the righteous nor the wicked. It favours the strong and ready.
489. Perfection lies in the ‘next’ step, Passion lies in the ‘present’ one.
488. There’s nothing less manly than using an iPhone.
487. Let the music play!
486. The problem with the French is that they don’t have a word for entrepreneur.
485. Find a way to get into trouble.
484. Some people never change. Or, they quickly change and then quickly change back.
483. Wars aren’t won by running.
482. Why tap dance if you can tango?
481. Strike First – Strike Hard – No Mercy!
May the odds be ever in your favor.