Life lessons part VIII by W Blix
Put down the chainsaw and listen to Us.
160. Tromsø is bad. And not in a good way.
159. Good writers borrow, great writers steal.
158. Make sure you subscribe to the WWE Network.
157. Once you go ginger go get yourself checked at the local clinic.
156. Pix or it didnt happen.
155. If you’re a man with long hair, people will think you’re in a band.
154. If you don’t stick to your values when they’re being tested, they’re not values: they’re hobbies.
153. Communism has never come to power in a country that was not disrupted by war or corruption, or both.
152. Most of us discover where we are headed when we arrive.
151. Get rich or die tryin’
150. When you stay strong and ready you dont have to get strong and ready.
149. Say no to negativety.
148. You can’t conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.
147. You can’t conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.
146. Pay attention to detail.
145. Give credit where credit is due.
144. Shoplifting is a victimless crime. Like punching someone in the dark.
143. Only winners get ice cream.
142. Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you’re William Hurt.
141. Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women.
Hugs and kisses.