Life lessons part XIV by W Blix
Let Us say this and when We say that, what We mean is We’re gonna say something.
280. The biggest problem with Tromsø is the people.
279. Don’t underestimate the power of being underestimated.
278. When you tell someone who doesn’t watch wrestling that you watch wrestling, they will inevitably respond with “You know it’s fake, right?”
277. When passing a redhead in the streets, you are supposed to spit and turn around.
276. Walk like an Egyptian.
275. Life is short and that’s why you have to do whatever you want all the time.
274. Never break more than one law at a time.
273. Communism is the devils lube. Which he uses daily to ass fuck people.
272. Enhance your calm.
271. A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don’t need it.
270. When We are strong and ready, We will relinquish the search, and become “that” which We seek.
269. If things seem under control, you are just not going fast enough.
268. Real men pay with cash.
267. Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.
266. Carpe the heck out of the diem.
265. If there’s room in the heart, there’s room in the butt.
264. Nobody ever suspects the butterfly.
263. It’s not worth winning if you cant deliver.
262. You can’t wait for Patrick Swayze, you have to dance for yourself.
261. What we do in life echoes in eternity.
Live free or die!