Life lessons part VI by W Blix
All right stop. Collaborate and listen. Blix is back with brand new Life Lessons.
120. If you go to Tromsø, you’re gonna have a bad time.
119. Sound off like you got a pair!
118. Don’t hinder Jinder.
117. Don’t take life too seriously, you’ll never get out of it alive.
116. Don’t forget to bring a towel.
115. A ginger’s worst enemy is the sun.
114. No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won’t make you cry.
113. How do you tell a communist? Well, it’s someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It’s someone who understands Marx and Lenin.
112. The world would be a better place if everyone wore name tags.
111. The art is not in making money, but in keeping it.
110. If you make a film, make sure it has a samurai.
109. If your gonna climb the tower, ring the bell.
108. You are not a man until you weigh over 220 lbs.
107. Never bring shame upon your dojo.
106. Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
105. Be excellent to each other.
104. Never say anything, unless you’re sure everyone feels exactly the same way you do.
103. It is not okay to lose.
102. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain…
101. Die hard!
Hugs and kisses.