Life lessons part XIII by W Blix
Hear Us now and believe Us later.
260. Boycott Tromsø companies.
259. Knowing is half the battle.
258. The only card you need is the ace of spades.
257. Stick the landing!
256. Teach your daughters to shoot, because a restraining order is just a piece of paper.
255. Redheads are more likely to be left-handed than any other hair color.
254. Nobody likes a crybaby except their mommies and democrats.
253. Socialism is simply Communism for people without the testosterone to man the barricades.
252. Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone.
251. What’s the use of happiness? It can’t buy you money.
250. One secret of success in life is for a man to be strong and ready for his opportunity when it comes.
249. It’s amazing what liquor does to guilt.
248. A man is as a man does! NOT as he says, hopes or promises.
247. It doesn’t matter what people say about you. It matters what you’re going to do to them after they say it.
246. If a man says you’re ugly he’s being mean. If a woman says you’re ugly she’s envious. If a little kid says you’re ugly, you’re ugly.
245. The secret to a happy marriage is separate bathrooms.
244. Getting out of jury duty is easy. The trick is to say you’re prejudiced against all races.
243. Losing feels worse than winning feels good.
242. The successful and happy ones dance lightly with life.
241. When you’re pushed, killing’s as easy as breathing.
Hugs and kisses.