Life lessons part XXI by W Blix
And now’s the time to cut the umbilical cord and flush the toilet: It’s life lessons.
420. Crap all over Tromsø at any chance you get.
419. Never use a big word when a diminutive one will do.
418. Keep it rockin’
417. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.
416. We want you to remember that no punk bastard ever got a gnarley piece of poontang by being sensitive and considerate!
415. Don’t stop when you’re tired, stop when you’re done.
414. Never do anything that you aren’t willing to explain to the paramedics.
413. Communism: Liberation of the people from the burdens of liberty.
412. Find the place you love the most.
411. A billion here, a billion there, and pretty soon you’re talking about real money.
410. Weak and unready men stay on earth, strong and ready men go to the moon.
409. You’ve got to search for the hero inside yourself.
408. There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.
407. Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth.
406. Never pay full price for anything.
405. The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.
404. Sometimes the only way you can feel good about yourself is by making someone else look bad.
403. Ask yourself, “Well… how did I get here?”
402. The rhythm is gonna get’cha.
401. All you have in this world are your balls and your word, don’t break them for anybody.
To Infinity and Beyond!