Life Lessons Part III by W Blix
Back by popular demand.
60. Tromsø is the root of all evil.
59. The road to Heck is paved with good intentions.
58. Norway hates Cena
57. We are born naked, wet, and hungry. Then things get worse.
56. You don’t shoot a guy in the dick.
55. Irish need not apply
54. Women don’t respect salad eaters.
53. You can’t go wrong with vampires.
52. Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
51. Whoever has the most money when they die, wins.
50. It’s not enough to be just strong or just ready, you have to be strong AND ready.
49. Never under any circumstances take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
47. Ride straight.
46. Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies.
45. Sweep the leg!
44. If you give a hooker money to go and get cocaine, she will never come back with the cocaine.
43. Celebrities are better than everyone else.
42. Dancin’ for the man just ain’t where it’s at.
41. Ask yourself: What would Burt Reynolds do?
Hugs and kisses.