Life lessons part VII by W Blix
YO! It’s the Blix machine! Gonna rock the town without being seen!
140. Turn your back on Tromsø.
139. Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon.
138. Make sure you download the WWE App.
137. Go west.
136. All Catholics are pedophiles.
135. When a famous man dies, the media will inevitably use any pictures and videos they can find of him dressed as a woman.
134. There is no shame in being more catalog than editorial.
133. Socialism only works in two places: Heaven where they don’t need it and hell where they already have it.
132. Every moment in life is an improv scene.
131. If it dont make dollars it don’t make sense.
130. A strong and ready man doesn’t need to read the future, he makes his own.
129. Bears will fuck you up.
128. Don’t mention the war.
127. Bow to your sensei!
126. In a gold rush be the guy selling shovels and maps.
125. Ethnic humor is the funniest kind of humor.
124. Facts are meaningless. You can use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true.
123. Nobody likes you when you’re 23.
122. Dance into the danger zone.
121. Put the bunny back in the box.
Hugs and kisses.