Life Lessons by W Blix
On Our years on this big rotating soccer ball We like to call Earth, We have obtained much knowledge. As it is the dawning of the age of 2009, We thought We would dispense these nuggets for the benefit of Our loyal readers.
So here are W Blix’s top 20 life lessons, in list form:
20. Tromsø sucks!
19. Anyone who works as an author, or artist, or on a newspaper, or in a school, are communists.
18. You gotta fight for your right to party.
17. If something is worth doing, it’s worth doing right.
16. When you control the mail, you control information.
15. He who smelt it dealt it.
14. Remember the Falklands!
13. Better dead than red.
12. Don’t let the bastards get you down.
11. Family. Religion. Friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business.
10. Never fight a land war in Asia.
9. Any man who knows how to properly fold a sweater, is gay.
8. You should hammer your iron when it is glowing hot.
7. Winners never quit and quitters never win.
6. Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.
5. Gotta support the team.
4. The truth is out there.
3. It’s not worth winning if you can’t win big!
2. You gotta dance with the girl you brung.
1. Germans love David Hasselhoff.
Hugs and kisses.