Life lessons part XVIII by W Blix
You got some learnin’ to do.
360. Use ANY excuse not to go to Tromsø.
359. If you can’t dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.
358. Put your thing down, flip it and reverse it.
357. The standard you walk past is the standard you accept.
356. Forget, but never forgive.
355. Redheaded women are either violent or false, and usually are both.
354. Play it til your fingers bleed.
353. Communism didn’t fall. It was pushed.
352. One if the hardest things in life to learn are which bridges to cross and which bridges to burn.
351. Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination.
350. It is easier to build strong and ready children than to repair broken men.
349. Girls just wanna have funds.
348. Put the ‘he’ in ‘hero’
347. Sail your vessel till the river runs dry.
346. Dress white, make your flight. Dress brown, never leave town.
345. Life is too short to be living somebody else’s dream.
344. Karma can only be portioned out by the cosmos.
343. Obstacles are challenges for winners and excuses for losers.
342. Dance your troubles away.
341. May you live long and kick ass. But if they ever make you choose between the two, then kick ass.
Hugs and kisses.