Life Lessons Part V by W Blix
You’re about to be schooled.
100. Hødd kicks ass!!!
99. The answers to the questions of life aren’t on the bottom of the bottle… They’re on TV!
98. If you scared to take chances, you’ll never have the answers.
97. Be nice until it’s time to not be nice.
96. There is nothing less sexy than a dude who respects a restraining order.
95. If you wear any kind of uniform, people will think you’re a tour guide.
94. If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
93. Communism doesn’t work because people like to own stuff.
92. There is no such thing as fun for the whole family.
91. Money can’t buy friends, but you can get a better class of enemy.
90. To survive a war, you gotta become war.
89. A real man swallows his vomit when a lady is present.
88. Glory waits for no man.
87. You gotta let it ride!
86. One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one’s work is terribly important.
85. Sometimes you gotta take one for the team.
84. If you can’t build a robot, be a robot.
83. Almost doesn’t cut it.
82. We’re fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance.
81. You can MacGyver yourself out of virtually any predicament.
Hugs and kisses.