Life lessons part XXII by W Blix
‘Pon the mic We’re the teacher! Spread Our words like a preacher!
440. Any year Tromsø gets relegated is a good year.
439. Dark humor is like a kid with cancer, it never gets old.
438. The cream rises to the top.
437. You gotta keep ’em separated.
436. Be careful where you put your dick and your signature.
435. The best way to predict the future is to create it.
434. Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman.
433. Socialism is like a dream. Sooner or later you wake up to reality.
432. Don’t sweat the petty things, and don’t pet the sweaty things.
431. You’re never too rich to be white trash.
430. Through strength and readiness We are the masters of our fate.
429. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
428. Death before dishonor!
427. Nothing beats doing meth in a Walmart parking lot.
426. Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.
425. Listen to your heart.
424. Going cold turkey isn’t as delicious as it sounds.
423. Winners always want the ball when the game’s on the line.
422. Dance isn’t about the fame or or glory, but it’s about telling a story that takes your audience on a journey that ebbs and flows.
421. Secure the perimeter.
Hugs and kisses.