Life lessons part X by W Blix
Aww shit! Get your towels ready, it’s about to go down!
200. Travel advisory for Tromsø: STAY HOME!!
199. Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
198. Live the gimmick.
197. The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.
196. When you look annoyed all the time, people think that you’re busy.
195. If Monday were a person, it would be a ginger.
194. The best defense against bullshit is vigilance.
193. Communism is the death of the soul. It is the organization of total conformity – in short, of tyranny – and it is committed to making tyranny universal.
192. Every day is Lesbian Lover Day.
191. Money is something you have to make in case you don’t die.
190. It’s not always necessary to be strong and ready, but to feel strong and ready.
189. The time is always right to do the right thing.
188. A man is only as good as his sword.
187. The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.
186. Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.
185. Hug it out.
184. Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail.
183. It is not enough to succeed. Others must fail.
182. Dance, fucker, dance!
181. Come back with your shield, or on it.
Hugs and kisses.