Life lessons part XIX by W Blix
Operator won’t you put Us on through, We gotta send Our life lessons down to the internet.
380. Tromsø is the worst place in the world.
379. It’s important to start the show with a 9/11 joke, so the audience knows you mean business.
378. Bless the rains down in Africa.
377. Skinny people aren’t funny.
376. Gingers have no soul.
375. We are only as good as the promises we keep.
374. The best thing about being a woman is the prerogative to have a little fun.
373. Communism feeds on aggression, hatred, and the imprisonment of men’s minds and souls.
372. No matter how kind you are, German children are kinder.
371. You gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.
370. You gotta be strong, and you gotta be ready, and you gotta be fresh from the fight.
369. Be a smooth operator.
368. Cometh the hour, cometh the man.
367. Good ideas don’t stand a chance against good bureaucracy.
366. You don’t want too much grace or you won’t be able to stand.
365. Daylight Saving Time is stupid.
364. If at first you don’t succeed, give up.
363. It is truly exhausting being both a lover AND a fighter.
362. Hips don’t lie.
361. Don’t let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner.
Hugs and kisses.