Life lessons part XII by W Blix
Dra krakken bortått glaset…
240. You’ll have a wonderful time in Tromsø. NOT!
239. There are no secrets on the internet.
238. You gotta make Roman look really, really strong.
237. Know the comfort of parachute pants.
236. In Ancient Egypt, redheads were buried alive as sacrifice to the god Osiris. The Egyptians had the right idea.
235. It’s ok to crymax.
234. You gotta hustle for the muscle.
233. Find a socialist and punch him or her in the face.
232. Free bird!
231. What’s worth doing is worth doing for money.
230. Courage is almost a contradiction in terms. It means a strong desire to live taking the form of readiness to die.
229. Never go with a hippie to a second location.
228. A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minutes longer.
227. The higher the hair the closer to Jesus.
226. It’s not a meal without ketchup.
225. The secret of any great relationship is to hate the same people.
224. When a woman says nothing’s wrong, that means everything’s wrong. And when a woman says everything’s wrong, that means everything’s wrong. And when a woman says something’s not funny, you’d better not laugh your ass off.
223. Losers always whine about “their best” . Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.
222. And those who were seen dancing were thought to be crazy by the ones who couldn’t hear the music.
221. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue.
Hugs and kisses.