Life lessons part XXVII by W Blix
This here’s a jam for all the fellas…
540. Tromsø should be destroyed.
539. So much of writing is just figuring out chapter titles.
538. Ain’t no half steppin
537. Send in the clowns.
536. The main ingredient is sincerity. And once you learn to fake that? Baby, you’ve got it made.
535. Plebs are needed!
534. Many people are alive only because it’s illegal to shoot them.
533. There is nothing in socialism that a little age or a little money will not cure.
532. You cannot be wise and young.
531. Money can’t buy happiness. It IS happiness.
530. Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength and readiness to endure a difficult one.
529. True discipline come from within.
528. A man’s got to have a code.
527. It’s not a good song if it doesn’t have a good video.
526. Don’t sit in silence. Don’t live with fear.
525. Drinking is the only way to get through a marriage.
524. Dinner time. The perfect break between work and drunk.
523. Life is a game, you can’t afford to lose.
522. You gotta learn to dance before you learn to crawl
521. Command and conquer!
Hugs and kisses.