Life lessons part XVI by W Blix
Y’all ready for this?
320. The third biggest problem with Tromsø is the football team.
319. Start by starting
317. When redheaded people are above a certain social grade their hair is auburn.
316. You treat an outside wound with rubbing alcohol, you treat an inside wound with drinking alcohol.
315. If your not woke, it’s bad.
314. At any given time, the urge to sing ‘The Lion Sleeps Tonight’ is just a whim away
313. Jokes about communism aren’t funny unless everyone gets them.
312. Real border security is the hatred we keep in our hearts.
311. With great power comes great chicks and money.
310. Strength and readiness does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
309. Roam if you want to.
308. Cowards die a thousand times before their deaths, the valiant taste of death but once.
307. Getting up early and working hard, that’s the American Dream Dusty Rhodes.
306. Keep your eyes on the road and you foot on the fucking gas.
305. If you’re not going with a Latin motto like, what are you even doing?
304. Hurtin’ hearts need some healin’
303. Winning is a state of mind that embraces everything you do.
302. If you wanna skin a ferret, you better bring your dancing shoes.
301. Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill em right back.
Hugs and kisses.